Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2012 TBR pile!

My first TBR pile, YAY! I have decided to choose a doable 4 books for this months and a selection of 3 more in case I do read more than that. So here's the list:
  1. Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (The twelfth book in the Morganville vampires series).Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
  2. Legend by Marie Lu                                                                                         .Legend (Legend, #1)
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.                                                                                       Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
  4. 0.4 By Mike Lancaster.
                      0.4


If I get though these here are my three extras in case I read more than expected:
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Divergent (Divergent, #1)
  2. he's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys
  3. Before I go to sleep by SJ Watson. Before I Go To Sleep


Till next time :)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Most of these are on my TBR pile as well. I'm especially excited about Divergent though. Everyone is saying great things about it and I still haven't read it, haha. Anyway, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I been wanting to read Cinder for awhile now. Just got to make time, I'm always replacing it with something else! :)

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete